Monday, October 12, 2009

Jisan Valley Rock Festival

^Fall Out Boy^


From the 24th through the 25th of July, I got the chance to go to the Jisan Valley Rock Festival with friends from work.

The line-up was one of the most impressive for a music festival that I think I've seen, and certainly for a concert that I've been to.

The Highlights:

Jimmy Eat World, Fall Out Boy, Weezer The Airborne Toxic Event, The Human Instinct, Basement Jaxx Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Patti Smith, Jet, Oasis, Starsailor, Dieselboy, and a bunch of acts from Korea

I didn't get there in time for Jimmy Eat World, but did get to see the end of Fall Out Boy, and nearly every major act after that.

The food was pretty good, and the beer was cheap. The resort did an awesome job with the logistics, including toilets and portable showers for the campers.

No comments:

Post a Comment